Setting the Scene
This isn’t your average high school theater.
Design features of this first-class performance theater include:
- A sloping floor to optimize unobstructed sight lines
- Sound-deflecting “clouds” that create a spectacular ceiling design
- Retractable performance lighting
- Sound light locks for noise reduction and reduced light transmission from the lobby
- Oversized doors for large set access.
Best in Shows
Project’s construction won national and regional award recognition.
This project won a First Place AGC Build Georgia Award and recognition from AGC’s Alliant Build America Awards.
Gwinnett County Public Schools and Carroll Daniel have had a working relationship for over 40 years. Carroll Daniel’s team went above and beyond to bring this project to life on time and within budget, despite some major unforeseen conditions. They are competent, professional, and a pleasure to work with.
Danny JardineFormer COOGwinnett County Public Schools