Accelerating Success: Construction Services for Automotive Manufacturing
At Carroll Daniel, we shift automotive manufacturing facility expansions into high gear. Whether planning market entry into the U.S., building a new facility, or expanding an existing operation, our services fit the unique contours of the global automotive industry while our crew of experts help translate visions into concrete, steel, and innovation. From site selection to the final sweep of the construction site, we fuse technology and hands-on know-how to optimize the design/build process and improve the project’s overall efficiency.
Precision Paved Route to Turnkey Delivery
Carroll Daniel’s turnkey approach includes management of the design, procurement of materials and equipment, and all construction throughout the project. Our construction and engineering services are specifically tailored to design and integrate the appropriate building structure with the company’s manufacturing process, while we offer the benefit of value-added skills that extend beyond the traditional design/build construction services. Our EPC (engineer, procure, construct) model is an optimal approach to building complex infrastructure projects efficiently from design to production with a single contract.
Carroll Daniel can:
- Introduce site selection, incentives, workforce/talent attraction & development, logistics analysis, and profit/loss comparisons early in the initial development stages of the project.
- Identify and collaborate with the company’s operations/engineering team early in the initial development stages of the project.
- Designate a “Design Manager” early in the development process.
- Begin an optimization efficiencies analysis of the design/build process to accompany the company’s operational & engineering processes.
- Develop optimization efficiencies delineating items that could be critical barriers to the U.S. design/build process or market entry.
- Develop a detailed design/build schedule to resolve these critical barriers to the U.S. design/build process.
- Allocate time in the design/build schedule for Value Engineering (VE) items to be addressed.
- Develop a ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude) for a preconstruction estimate of the project.
Spanning States: Driving Progress
Our work is typically located in the Mid Atlantic and Southeastern United States, but we have followed our client relationships outside of that region, even internationally, to build projects.